February 01, 2014

Music on a Grander Scale


Music on a  Grander  Scale


 As an artist I feel mother nature provides a vaster stage  for a musician. The forest floor, the big mountain backdrop, the vast colourful sky canopy sets the stage .The colourful birds, running brooks, snails, snakes, reptiles, animals , fish, flora and fauna with their  humming , songs  and tweets provide the background music.

The artist feels that nature itself is a grand concert.

Note on Materials :  Oil on canvas . I have tried to bring out the joy of music through colour, light and movement.

2 comments:

  1. amazing..... keep it it up would like to see still amazing stuff from you ....love Rachana

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing......keep it up would like to see more amazing stuff...... love Rachana

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear back from you. Tell me what you think of my work :)